Our client is currently recruiting for a Recovery worker in the Milton Keynes area.
The ideal candidate must have experience within substance misuse, the role will be 37 hours a week including evenings.
Within this role you will be expected to manage a prescribing case load of 45, facilitating groups, duty work one morning or afternoon a week and one late a week working until 8pm.
At the service they offer two modular programmes that provide individually tailored recovery plans.
The choice group work package and our Natural Highs programme.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of Substance Misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts, numerous Charities and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michael Potts at Service Care Solution on 01772 208962 or Michael.Potts@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: asap
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £16 - £18 per annum + Negoitable
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-03 17:20:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge