Shift Team Manager - Automotive
Production Shift Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Shift Allowance
A unique opportunity to work for a company leader within their automotive sector as a Production Shift Manager
As a Production Shift Manager you will provide focus and leadership for the manufacturing team, ensure effective management of all resources, consistently meet production targets, quality targets and customers delivery schedules in a Just-In-Time environment.
You will be involved in a variety of responsibilities including Employee management, materials, production, processes and quality.
This role requires an experienced candidate who has:
- Experience leading a production team in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Experience of a Just-In-Time process environment
- ILM level 3 or relevant management qualifications
You will be working for an innovative company that is held in extremely high regard within its automotive area.
You will be on a competitive salary between £28,000 and £30,000 per annum plus shift allowance, dependent on experience, with great benefits that provide a highly appealing package.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Vulnerability/Cyber Security Research Engineer
- Supply Chain Manager x2
- Senior Homologation Engineer
- Site General Manager - North London
- Night Shift Manager - Middlesex
- Production Manager - Middlesex
- Supply Chain Relationship Manager
- Production Engineer
- Transport Supervisor (Nights)
- Global Mobility Director - London
- Inspection Technician
- Project Support Officer - Defence
- First Line Manager - Data Driven
- Shift Manager - Global Brand
- Site Manager - World Leader
- General Manager - Make a Difference
- Logistics Manager - Employer of Choice
- Manufacturing Engineer - Are you the best?
- Manufacturing Manager - Pioneering Company