An experienced CISCO qualified (CCIE) Network Architect is requ
An experienced CISCO qualified (CCIE) Network Architect is required for a high profile Nationwide project that is moving from its embryonic stage to the development and implementation phases.
The role is to head up the design and implementation of a UK Wide network across over 130 locations.
The role involves designing and delivering a robust 24/7/365 network that is capable of ensuring split second decision making across multiple locations within the United Kingdom.
You will need to work at a very strategic level with numerous product vendors, 3rd Party implementation organisations and public sector Clients to ensure a robust and timely delivery of a nationwide network.
There is huge scope and responsibility within this role and the company is seeking someone with a can do attitude who has a solid understanding of Network Technologies, Security and primarily the CISCO product set.
For more information please contact me ASAP.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- Oracle DBA 12c Goldengate Dataguard Vormetric OES TDE Slough C£
- Application Support; Linux; Holborn; £37k + benefits
- DevOps Engineer; Liverpool St; up to £60k
- IT Support Analyst; Active Directory; VMWare Cambridge to £30k
- CONTRACT Tandem C/COBOL/SCOBOL/TACL Germany £TBC
- 1st / 2nd Line Support; Mandarin Speaking; Hertford up to £25k
- Database Administrator SQL / BI Analyst; London up to £50k
- ERP Systems Administrator; E London; £35k (bonus, bens)
- Systems Administrator (CRM), West London; £35k
- IT Manager; Mac, Digital; Chelsea; £40k+
- Application Support; SQL; Prestatyn; £32k
- IT Support Specialist; Finance/Trading; SW6; £35k+
- Windows VMWare Engineer 3-6Mths C£300-400pd Berkshire
- Contract Test Manager Loadrunner, HPQC, C£440pd , Berks
- Network Test Analyst Berks C£330pd Riverbed Bluecoat Cisco
- Project Manager: Agile; Prince2; Chelmsford up to £35k
- 2nd Line/ 3rd Line Support Engineer; London up to £32k
- Infrastructure Analyst; Mac/Win; Creative; £50k
- IT Support Officer; Win/Mac; Waterloo; £27k + bens