Youth Support Team Manager, Central London
Youth Support Team Manager,Central London
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Youth Support Team Manager in Wandsworth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Social Work Team Manager.
Team: Youth Support
Number of vacancies: 1
Contract Length: 3 Month rolling
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
As the Team Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, supervision and deployment of a multi-professional team of staff providing targeted and specialist casework support to young people aged 13-19 in a specific locality of Wandsworth alongside other Youth Support Teams to achieve the objectives of the Department and the Division.
, A degree or Masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC Registration
, Experience of undertaking intensive casework with young people
, Especially vulnerable and ‘at risk' young people including assessment, action planning, referral, brokering access to a range of services.
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager will include:
, Roehampton Youth Support Team are a locality based service operating from Roehampton Youth Club.
, The team offers statutory social worker services alongside early help targeted services and the Connexions offer.
, The post requires a qualified and experienced social work team manager who can lead the team through an ambitious programme of practice improvements
, And not lose their well-earned record for making positive differences to the lives of young people age 14-18.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
, A specialist consultant specific to you with a wide range of social work knowledge
, Excellent and competitive rates of pay
, An extensive range of exclusive Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Expert payroll service processed twice per week
, Frequent job updates sent to you exclusively to meet your requirements
, £250 bonus offered for referring a friend to any job role
, Loyalty Bonus Scheme granting access to our rewards website which includes free gifts such as televisions, mobile phones and more
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be ideal for this role, you will receive £250 for your referral once their probationary period has been completed!
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Nosheen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964, or email Nosheen.Hussain@servicecare.org.uk.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month rolling
- Rate: £32 - £38 per hour + Negotiable depending upon experience
- Location: Wandsworth, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-03 17:45:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge