Building works Contracts Manager required for a large Design and Build company based in Cambridgeshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who immerse themselves in many different sectors and will help to develop your career.
Will be looking to employ somebody who is residing within Cambridgeshire area but happy for employee to be home based and travel to separate projects on behalf of Company.
Contracts working on will range from £50,000 to 2m
- Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
- Delivering the project or scheme to the agreed returns, to budget, both safely and on time
- Supporting Site Managers
- Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
- Assisting the Construction Director in all matters relating to the construction department.
- Controlling and managing project / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints
- Implementing detailed programmes which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
- Managing site logistics and communication plan
- Securing appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme
- Responsible for running 3-5 Projects at any one time.
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience of leading and developing a team.
- Knowledge of budgets and costing, including project forecasting and control
- Excellent Project / Programme Management skills
- Ability to resource projects
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- MCIOB (desirable)
- Building works Experience essential - this must be based within a medical background
If you think this is the role for you then please apply.
Feel free to get in contact with anyone on the Rail and Infrastructure team here at Mane.
- Start: 21/11/2016
- Rate: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Car, pension, medical, company s
- Location: Huntingdon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-03 17:48:13 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Composite Prepper
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Inside Sales Consultant - Software Sales - Romford
- Aircraft Mechanics
- Multi Skilled Operative
- Mechanical Assembly Fitter
- Rack Wirer
- Machine Tool Fitter
- Assistant Lead Engineer – Electrical Systems
- Coil Winder
- Stator Core Assembler
- Fabricator Welder
- Paint Sprayer
- ILS Manager
- Purchasing Administrator
- ILS Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- Electrical Fitters