Business Development Manager- Market Research- £60,000
Are you an experienced sales professional within the Healthcare arena? If so, then read on as we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
A fantastic position has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to work for a highly reputable Business Intelligence company for the Healthcare and Life Sciences Market.
You will be driving new business revenues and developing key relationships with decision makers! Please take the plunge and apply for this exciting position now! APPLY NOW! Don't miss out!
Job Title - Business Development Manager
Industry - Business Intelligence, Market Research, Healthcare Intelligence,
Location - London
Package - Up to £45,000 basic, uncapped £60,000 OTE plus fantastic benefits.
As a business development manager you will be responsible for selling bespoke Market Research services, for the Life Science and Healthcare Market.
You will be communicating with key decision makers within very large Tier 1 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical companies servicing the whole of the UK.
You will be primarily winning new business however a proportion of activity will be focused on developing existing relationships.
As well as developing key relationships both internally and externally, there will also be travel into the EMEA region to attend leading industry events to meet new and existing clients.
The ideal Business Development Executive would need to be well organised, driven and have proven experience in a target based role.
You must have relevant cold calling experience or experience selling Market Research and Brand Insight or B2B experience selling to Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Markets.
The candidate will need to be well presented with a strong ability to coerce with C Level decision makers.
This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role and a great opportunity to be part of a stable organisation experiencing rapid growth phase.
For these Business Development Manager positions you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 with a generous, on target OTE of £60,000 uncapped.
Additionally, you will receive fantastic company benefits, including 25 days annual leave, a workplace pension, and various employee benefits schemes.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, email your CV now to Nancy Inglis at h2 Recruit and you will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Area Sales Manager - CAD Software - OTE £65,000
- Pre-Sales Consultant - Cyber Security - £80,000 + Bonus
- Business Development Manager – Capital Equipment - £50,000
- Sales Executive – Sports Hospitality - £30,000
- Account Manager - Software-as-a-Service/ SaaS - £47,000
- Sales Executive - Software-as-a-Service/ SaaS - £42,000
- Business Development - Medical Devices - OTE £60,000
- Business Development Manager- Capital Equipment – £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £90,000
- Sales manager – Beverages/wine - £40k-£60k basic
- Business Development - BIM Software - OTE £65,000
- Telesales - Event Packages - OTE £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Care Home- £40,000
- Business Development - Care Home Technology - OTE £40,000
- Sales Executive – E-Commerce - £30k+ ote
- Business Development Manager - FinTech - £110k
- Recruitment Consultant - Sales Recruitment - £40k+ ote
- Graduate Consultant - Sales Recruitment - £35k ote
- Key Account Manager - BIM - £65-£70k
- Head of Operations – Corporate Events – London - £50,000 OTE