Resin Based Products - Regulatory Specialist
I am currently assisting a client with locating a regulatory specialist for their company in Harlow.
As a supplier of resins to over 100 countries, they are currently one of the leaders in their chosen industry and as such are looking to take on a number of regulatory specialists.
You must hold a degree in a science related subject (Chemistry preferred) and previous regulatory experience.
You must have good working knowledge of REACh, CLP & GHS to be applicable for this position.
My client is a supplier of resins to over 100 countries, with 19 production sites across the world, so you know you will be stepping in to a company that is excelling in its industry.
On top of this, almost half the sales they made last year came from western europe and as you will be working in the head office, you will be at the heart of the whole business.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this role, then please call 0207 940 2105 and ask for Niall.
Alternatively, you can email me on N.Manning@nonstop-chemical.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - QA OFFICER - LIEGE
- Senior & Principle Ecologist- Growth- SW
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School