SCRA - Freelance - Oncology - Portugal
For this position you will be working on oncology clinical trials where you will be working closely along side some of the industry's leading professional.
Therefore, you will be constantly learning new skills a daily basis which will enable you to progress to senior levels very quickly.
Your key requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience as a CRA
- Oncology experience
- Fluency in Portuguese
- Have FTE 0.5 available
For more information, contact Jack O'Neill on +44 2079402105 and send an updated version of your CV as an MS Word document to email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist head-hunter within Clinical Research for the life science industry, I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK
KEY WORDS: CRA, clinical research associate, cro, pharmaceutical, oncology, cancer, Portugal, Portuguese
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Opportunità Manutentore Elettrotecnico Veneto
- Attaché Technico-Commercial - Grenoble
- Ungheria, Venditore, Mangimistica per Vacche da latte
- Start in Quality assurance - Chemisch of Biomedisch Diploma
- Form F Assessors Required - Devon
- Medical Director- Arthritis CR - Switzerland
- Mechatronics Engineer - Graduate / Entry Level -Market Leader
- CMC-Project Director – Pharma
- Regulatory Consultant / International Projects
- Regulatory and Quality Manager - Growing Company - Career
- Regional Team Leader - Home Based - IFA
- Form F Assessor - Sunderland - £1800
- CWD Social Worker - Island Location
- Year 5 Teacher – Work with Outstanding SLT
- Recruitment Consultants London – Uncapped Comission
- Senior Practitioner - Locality - Island Location
- Maths Teacher – Challenging School – CPD Prospects
- Island Social Worker Needed - Subsidized Accommodation
- EHS Manager - Team Führung Möglichkeit !
- REACHand DGSA Beauftragter -wachsen Sie beruflich !