Facilities Manager- Industrial- IFM - Turkey - Â£45,000 + relocation
Facilities Manager- Industrial- IFM
£45,000 + relocation
My client is one of the world’s leading IFM provider and due to new contracts they are looking for an established Facilities Manager to looking after one of their biggest corporate accounts.
This position will see you looking after hard & soft FM services for this large industrial plant.
Below are just some of the key responsibilities;
- Acts as a centre point of communications for support and guidance for Soft and Hard FM services on site
- Responsible for all site FM standards and delivery through KPI's/SLA's
- Ensure projects are managed within the portfolio and delivered on time and within budget
- To establish standardized processes across the site in compliance with legislation and meeting industry ‘best practice’
- Responsible for specific financial costs and controls for all sites
This individual will have the following;
- Proven successful experience of 5-7 yrs experience in FM management (preferably in industrial environment)
- Understanding of engineering disciplines e.g.
electrical, mechanical, and civil or facilities management
- Strong leadership background in managing multidiscipline teams
- Relevant professional qualifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV to Sharlene (Sharlene@corecruitment.com) today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Deputy Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£24k basic + Â£4k tronc
- General Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£38k basic + bonus + Â£3k tronc
- Area Manager for Exciting, Casual Dining Group- North of England - Must come from a branded restaura
- Operations Manager - Established Restaurant Group!!!!
- Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bournemouth - Â£22 basic + tronc + bonus
- Trainee Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bristol - Â£18-19 basic + tronc + bonus
- General Manager - Stunning Restaurant Brand - Bournemouth - up to Â£32k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Cool Shoreditch Venue- London - Â£30-35k + Bonus
- Group Events and Reservations Manager - London - up to Â£32k basic + Â£7k tronc + Bonus - Primarily Mo
- Deputy Manager needed for Globally Inspired Concept - Heathrow - Â£25-28k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Retail/ QSR Concept - Victoria - Â£32k basic + bonus
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Midlands - Â£35k + great bonus potential
- General Manager Fantastic branded restaurant- Leeds
- Business Development Director - Healthcare Soft Services - Home Based / Field - Â£75,000 - Â£90,000 pl
- Events Sales & Marketing Manager - Prestigious College Venue - Â£40-Â£45,000 - Westminster
- Chef Manager - Education Contract Catering - Â£23,000 - North London - Term Time Only
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55,000 plus
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55-Â£70,000
- Area Manager - Education & B&I Contract Catering - East Anglia - Up to Â£50k plus PRB
- Area Managers, Operations Managers, Catering Managers and Chef Managers!