Business Analyst - Business Change - FTC
IQ is currently supporting a Housing Association in Epsom who is currently undergoing an exciting time of change on improving their IT strategy where they are committed to reduce the number of different systems being used in the business.
As such we are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to support them in this new transition.
This will be a 12 months fixed term contract on a salary of £40 - 45k dependent of experience.
Brief over view of Job description :
, , To lead on the design, development and production of KPI and PI reports linked to key areas of the business.
, To lead on all benchmarking activity that compares the performance against other registered providers including all annual returns of data.
, To periodically check that all implemented systems are being used correctly and that accurate data is being input.
, To design and create reports from central management systems that provide insight for various audiences within the business.
, To actively reduce proprietary/personal systems so as to drive all data entry through and report from a single system.
, To act as a central resource support to the Executive Team and Heads of Service.
, Consult with the business units to define and document business requirements.
, Must have experience in Social Housing
, Experience as a Business Analyst using methodologies including process mapping, data flows and re-engineering
, Strong understanding of a project's lifecycle
, Be able to translate user requirements into detailed technical documentation
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please submit your CV now to be considered.
IQ Tech are a specialist recruitment firm with a straight-talking approach and an impressive contacts book.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and are an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from Mint Recruitment
- IS Category Manager, Information systems, Procurement, £400-450
- Category, Procurement Manager, RFP, 3+months, 500-550+
- Networks, Business Analyst, £55-60k+, Manchester, Telco
- Automation Tester
- Business Analyst, Start ASAP, Manchester, £400-£450, 3months+,
- Senior PHP Developer (ZEND)
- Digital Business Analyst, N. Home counties, £Great package,
- Senior Programme Manager (Retail or E-commerce)
- Senior Applications Developer (Urgent)
- Technical Architect (Urgent)
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- Business Analyst, N. Home counties, 3+ months, £market rates
- Graduate MI Analyst
- Desktop Support Analyst (1st-2nd Line)
- DevOps Engineer
- Database Developer (SQL)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst / Consultant
- Java Software Developer / Software Engineer