Care Manager - Learning Disabilities
Care Manager - Learning Disabilities - Welwyn Garden City
There is a vacancy as a Care Manager position available working with Adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities in supported living service based in Welwyn Garden City.
You will be joining an organisation with a close knit team in this service, they place a high value on teamwork.
This gives you the chance to learn from people in the team and teach staff members as it is a family environment.
Candidates must have:
- Must have 3 years of management experience
- Working with the Elderly, Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- Holds an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English teachers needed asap in Sussex
- English teacher. Start asap. Excellent conditions
- Maths teacher / Upper Pay Scale + FAA Allowance
- Maths teacher / Career Development / Easter start
- P/T Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- QSW - LAC - One week introductory period
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Medical Affairs - New product! -South East
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately