Care Manager - Learning Disabilities
Care Manager - Learning Disabilities - Welwyn Garden City
There is a vacancy as a Care Manager position available working with Adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities in supported living service based in Welwyn Garden City.
You will be joining an organisation with a close knit team in this service, they place a high value on teamwork.
This gives you the chance to learn from people in the team and teach staff members as it is a family environment.
Candidates must have:
- Must have 3 years of management experience
- Working with the Elderly, Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- Holds an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Representative for TOP COMPANY in Austria
- INNOVATIVE Diagnostics Sales Manager Distributor
- Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Growing Consultancy
- Children's Social Worker - Island Location - Comp Pay
- Clinical Nurse Adviser – Exciting Career Change!
- Highly Technical - Marketing Manager
- Director of Formulation Development-CRO
- Associate Product Manager – Learning and Support
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
- Medical Director URO- Enter the Pharma industry
- Medical Writer, Completely Home Based!
- Acoustic Careers- 2017 Opportunities
- Qualified Social Worker - South East - LAC - Stable Team
- Science (Chem) Teacher- Successful Independent School!
- Kick-starta din kariärr i läkemedelsindustrin!
- Architectural Acoustic Consultants: Management
- Mechatronics Development Engineer - Brussels
- Counter Fraud Project Manager – Contract
- Project Manager Pharma Development
- USP Team Leader- Successful & Growing Company - Biologics