SCRA - Freelance - Inefectious Disease - Portugal
NonStop Pharma are actively searching for a contract SCRA in the Portugal region.
My client is offering a 6 month contract to run until April at FTE 0.2 - 0.3.
This means you will be extremely flexible when working and you will have the control over your own development.
For this position you will be working on Infectious Disease clinical trials where you will be working closely along side some of the industry's leading professional.
Therefore, you will be constantly learning new skills a daily basis which will enable you to progress to senior levels very quickly.
Your key requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience as a CRA
- Infectious Disease experience
- Fluency in Portuguese
- Have FTE 0.2 - 0.3 available
For more information, contact Jack O'Neill on +44 2079402105 and send an updated version of your CV as an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist head-hunter within Clinical Research for the life science industry, I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK
KEY WORDS: CRA, clinical research associate, cro, pharmaceutical, Infectious disease, Pneumonia, Portugal, Portuguese
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Warehouse / Inventory Director – FMCG – Germany
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- Brilliant School in Brighton looking for English Specialists
- QA supplier auditor - multinazionale - Lombardia
- English speaking Packaging Engineer Switzerland
- Pharmacien Responsable Intérimaire - Portefeuille varié!
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO