Buyer - Award Winning Market Leader
Interested in a senior procurement role within one of the world's largest, pioneering engineering organisations? Would working with an organisation that has won several awards as investors in people, career development and ongoing personal development? Would working within fast paced, multi-disciplinary projects as the central procurement lead be of interest? If so, this may be the role for you…..
As the Buyer you'll be:
, Liaising with engineering functions during new product introduction, BOM and engineering change
, Setting very clear KPIs and timeline delivery expectations with international suppliers
, Managing suppliers against agreed metrics
, Sourcing new suppliers where for new commodities
, Operational reporting to multi-functional engineering departments on supplier performance management
, Organising and scheduling operational buying responsibilities
To be successful in the role of Buyer you'll:
, Degree qualified, MCIPS certified (or equivalent experience)
, Experience as a Buyer within a fast paced manufacturing / engineering environment.
, Experience with new product introduction, engineering change and cross-functional activities
, You must have very strong organisational and scheduling skills
, Excellent written and verbal communications skills
, Proficient with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc.)
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about delivering engineering innovation, world-class manufacturing and next-generation vehicles.
This organisation is leading the way within their market and you'll be part of a team that has unprecedented opportunities for progression, training and development and career progression.
If you are a Buyer that genuinely has a desire to forge a career within a fast paced environment, working on some of the most interesting engineering projects on the market with the ability to drive improvement, this is definitely the career move for you…..
In return you'll receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £50,000, pension and a standard benefits package
To apply for the position of Buyer, please send your CV to Matthew Cleator via the ‘apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Design Engineer
- Replenishment Planner
- Software Engineer (C#) - Bristol
- Transport Supervisor
- Global Mobility & Immigration Expert - Coventry
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Global Mobility Senior Consultant - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Manager - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Zurich
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - USA - Remote Working
- Tier 2 Immigration Caseworker - Swindon
- Relocation Specialist - Irvine
- Team Leader, Move Management
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Administrator - Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist - Cologne
- Relocation Services Consultant - Gothenburg
- General Manager Household Goods - Washington, DC
- Global Mobility Manager - Zurich