Complex Care Practitioner - Provide Quality Care
Complex Care Practitioner - Committed to Providing Quality Care - York
There is a position as a Care Practitioner for a residential home based in York, working with residents with Mental Health needs.
This organisation is committed to providing quality care for their residents, to improve the patient's abilities so they can live more independent, healthy and fulfilling lives.
To guarantee an interview you must have:
NVQ 3 in Health and social care or equivalent.
Must posses or be willing to train to deliver tracheostomy care competencies, Ventilator competencies, Peg feeding competencies, cough assist competencies
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - QA OFFICER - LIEGE
- Senior & Principle Ecologist- Growth- SW
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School