Delivery Manager - 6 month contract - Prestigous organisation
Delivery Manager - 6 month contract - Immediate start within a highly reputable organisation in South-eastern London
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to begin working immediately within a reputable and well-known organisation, your role is to drive and run a multi-disciplinary team of agile Developers, Designers and Analysts.
You will also lead and run the collaborative and dynamic planning process in a manner that prioritises a workflow efficiently alongside the capacity and capability of your Team.
Additionally, you will manage linkages between a variety of teams and ensure that both good lines of communication and effective reporting are undergone whilst you are present within an agile environment.
You will have the ability to:
- Work closely with the product-owner in order to define a ‘roadmap' for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Matrix-manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure products are built to an appropriate level of quality and demonstrate the capability to keep and encompass a long-term solution in focus whilst planning for any risks/dire situations that may arise whilst you are situated within the organisation.
- Manage financial forecasts within an agile environment whilst being pro-active in the removal of ‘blockers' to ensure that work is delivered and successful.
What my client can offer you:
- A stable source of work leading up to and during the Christmas period which will give you a good source of income throughout, this allows you to invest your efforts, time and earnings into more important aspects of your life such as family etc … as you will not have to search for another source of work for an indefinite period of time.
(The opportunity of an extended contract is also available should candidates choose to prolong their stay)
- A high-profile role within a well-renowned organisation, future employers and peers will recognise this department on your CV and the value it holds, which will essentially improve your chances of finding more prestigious and well-paid employment in the future.
- An easily accessible Hub which possesses great transportation links via public transport, e.g via The Underground, which provides you with a stress-free and simple commute which will allow you more time to focus your efforts and energy into your job and other aspects of your life.
- Substantial Delivery Manager experience (2+ years)
- Preferably worked within the Government and Health/Public sector previously
- BPSS (Disclosure Scotland)
- Consistent contracting track record
Contract duration: 6 Months (with the opportunity to continue within the organisation)
Applicants are advised to apply before: 06/11/2016 - 18:00 hours
(Any applications entered after this date will not be considered)
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email).
If your referral gets a role, you receive £200 high-street vouchers!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £300 - £450 per day + Negotiable upon experience and flexibl
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-03 18:58:28 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Warehouse / Inventory Director – FMCG – Germany
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- Brilliant School in Brighton looking for English Specialists
- QA supplier auditor - multinazionale - Lombardia
- English speaking Packaging Engineer Switzerland
- Pharmacien Responsable Intérimaire - Portefeuille varié!
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO