Technical Sales Team Leader, Rubbers & Elastomers, Dusseldorf
A fantastic opportunity for any Technical Sales person with initial leadership experience to develop into a management role, this opportunity as Technical Sales Manager involves leading the company's sales team of 3 people who cover Germany whilst also giving you the chance to grow the team in the future as you develop new business and new customer accounts in Austria and Switzerland, allowing you to hire further members to maintain and grow the client portfolio.
My client are a specialty chemicals company that develop and manufacture their own range of rubbers, elastomers and polymers and are one of the market leaders in the industry, with sites in over 45 countries worldwide and sales operations across Europe with 6 local subsiduaries, allowing them to cover global demand for rubber products.
With their European headquarters in the Düsseldorf area, regional sales offices in 5 other countries and manufacturing in the UK, the company are able to source and supply locally for their European client base, allowing them to be fast in reacting to local market changes and demand fluctuations, ensuring they stay highly competitive in the industry among their competitors.
Having recently hired a highly experienced HR Director, they are going through a phase of positive transformational change which has allowed them to standardise employee benefits, create better management structures and increase communication throughout the company from top to bottom, meaning you will be joining at a very good time.
Your role with the company is to manage all sales activities in the DACH region, leading the local sales team, helping with new business development, formulating sales and marketing strategy and coordinating with other sales managers on product lines, allowing you to have full commercial scope in the region so that you can be the key driving force for the business in this area.
- New business development activities in Switzerland & Austria
- Managing the sales team in Germany
- Formulate long term sales & marketing strategies
- Co-ordinate with other regional sales managers in relation to new product launch, account management and pricing
- Minimum 5 years sales experience of Elastomer products
- 2 years experience in R&D or Technical Service in the Rubbers & Elastomers field
- Previous team management experience preferred
- Fluent German and a good level of English speaking
For a confidential discussion at this role or other opportunities in Sales send an up to date Microsoft word copy of your CV to Arthur Mills on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge.
We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
Sales / Sales Management / Business Development / Team Leader / Rubbers / Elastomers / Polymers / Chemicals / Raw Materials / Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Account Management / Vertrieb / Verkauf / Geschäftsentwicklung / Teamleiter / Kautschuke / Elastomere / Polymere / Chemie / Rohstoffe / Deutschland / Österreich / Schweiz
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Representative for TOP COMPANY in Austria
- INNOVATIVE Diagnostics Sales Manager Distributor
- Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Growing Consultancy
- Children's Social Worker - Island Location - Comp Pay
- Clinical Nurse Adviser – Exciting Career Change!
- Highly Technical - Marketing Manager
- Director of Formulation Development-CRO
- Associate Product Manager – Learning and Support
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
- Medical Director URO- Enter the Pharma industry
- Medical Writer, Completely Home Based!
- Acoustic Careers- 2017 Opportunities
- Qualified Social Worker - South East - LAC - Stable Team
- Science (Chem) Teacher- Successful Independent School!
- Kick-starta din kariärr i läkemedelsindustrin!
- Architectural Acoustic Consultants: Management
- Mechatronics Development Engineer - Brussels
- Counter Fraud Project Manager – Contract
- Project Manager Pharma Development
- USP Team Leader- Successful & Growing Company - Biologics