Are you a Piping Supervisor with a Mechanical background looking for a new career?
Then my client wants you.
They are a global business offering great quality products to a diversified market throughout the world.
Currently employing more than 20,000 people within 55 countries, my client has done over 100 years of business in the chemistry industry making energy efficient products with their unique approach to science.
If you feel that you are the ideal Piping Supervisor, in return for becoming part of the team, you can expect to become a catalyst for change.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside other professional such as yourself, inventing new substantive models using chemistry.
Duration: 2 year.
Start Date: Immediate
As the perfect Piping Supervisor will be expected to:
• Complete piping and mechanical specifications.
• Write up and develop standards.
• Produce reports and calculations.
• Be responsible for conceptual design planning, Isometrics and piping arrangements.
• Supervise the construction, installation and maintenance work.
• 10 years minimum experience in a similar background.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Experienced with P&ID's, AutoCAD and Microstation.
• Fluent with the Dutch and English language (both written and verbal)
• Dutch speaking preferred
For a chance to join this exceptional team, please click on the links provided.
More Jobs from Leap29
- Senior Piping Designer - Dutch Speaking
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Operations Engineer
- Construction Manager
- Automation / Electrical & Instrumentation Manager
- Automation Engineer
- Lead C+Q Engineer – Downstream
- Lead C+Q Engineer – Utilities
- Lead C&Q Engineer - Upstream
- E & I Engineer - Refinery project
- Project Schedule Manager
- E & I Designer - Dutch Speaking
- Mechanical Enigneer - Nuclear Power Project
- Plant 3D Piping Engineer
- Senior Network Operations Engineer
- Offshore Structural Engineer
- Digital Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Heavy Vehicle/ Equipment Mechanic