Mechanical Piping Designer
We are looking for a Mechanical Piping Designer with good Autoplant or Plant 3D skills and process plant pipework experience, for a long-term contract in the Blackpool area.
Pay rate up to £28-29 Ltd or Umbrella rate per hour, or the PAYE equivalent if preferred.
Working as the successful Mechanical Piping Designer with good Autoplant or Plant 3D experience, your Industry background could be Petrochemical, Oil, Gas, Chemical, or any other process plant.
The role duties will include:
*General process pipework
The client we are recruiting this Mechanical Piping Designer with good Autoplant or Plant 3D skills for is a multi-disciplined design, engineering, project management and construction consultancy providing services to clients throughout the UK.
Working as the successful Mechanical Piping Designer, you will help deliver a variety of petrochemical and industrial sector projects to a variety of established end-clients, with outstanding on-going continuity of work.
If the above sounds like you,please call Rebecca Shaw at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Validation Engineer
- Customer Service Representative
- Store Person
- CNC Machinist
- Associate Director; Traffic and Network Management
- 360 Slew Telehandler
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Calibration Engineer (Electrical / Temperature / Pressure)
- Technical Support Co-ordinator / On-site Calibration Engineer
- Process Engineer
- CNC Miller - Setter / Operator
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician - Gas Engines
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Roofing & Cladding Designer
- 2 X Assistant Design Manager
- Site Agent (Civils - Bridges + Roads) Cumbria
- Site Engineer (Civils - Bridges + Roads) Cumbria
- Land Buyer/Manager (Residential/Homes)
- Technical Manager / Design Manager (PRS Schemes)
- Senior Chemical Engineer (Pharmaceutical)