Food & Beverage Manager
Food and Beverage Manager
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon,Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire , CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Food and Beverage Manager role involves a range of duties, including the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage Service Department comprising the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Lounge.
The emphasis is on delivering efficient, professional and friendly customer service to create that memorable dining experience on every occasion.
Upselling, attention to detail, training and motivating a team are all part of this role, together with rosters and the administration involved in running a key department of the hotel whilst ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted profitability achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride.
Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Food and Beverage Services Manager role include:
* Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
* Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
* Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in Restaurant / Food and Beverage service in a management or supervisory role in a similar environment.
Applicants must have experience of delivering high levels of customer service, proven Team Management and be computer literate.
You should be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* The newly re-brand and refurbished Crowne Plaza Stratford-upon-Avon is set amid landscaped grounds beside the River Avon and has recently had all of its 259 bedrooms upgraded and enhanced, creating spaces that ensure guests experience the ultimate in wellness and productivity.
Whether our guests are here for business, a weekend break or just looking to unwind after a busy day in our beautiful riverside setting, delivering the best service possible is our main priority.
The hotel is in an easy to reach location for business use and has excellent meeting and conference facilities including 14 meeting and event rooms which can hold up to 550, a Riverside Carvery, Terrace Lounge and Bar, G's Bar and a Health & Fitness Centre, with a pool.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Food and Beverage Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Kitchen Porter
- Hotel Sales Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant / Bars Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Assistant Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Chef de Partie
- Casual Food and Beverage Assistant
- Part Time Food and Beverage Assistant
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Full Time / Part Time / Casual
- Chef de Partie
- Bar Member - 40 Hour Contract
- Bar Person - Casual Position
- Head Concierge
- Bar Supervisor
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Food and Beverage Assistant