Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
Want to work for a rapidly growing wealth management company? A key player within global finance managing £5.73 billion funds worldwide, seeks a Full Stack Software Engineer for the full lifecycle development of their n-tier web based systems.
As part of a talented team, you will write code for both Front-end and Back-end components for websites, implement UI and graphic elements, as well as complying with security best practices.
You will have autonomy for the application logic, technical implementation and coding of applications for the intranet and extranet.
The company operates on a LAMP stack so command line development is a key part of the role, as is database design, querying and optimisation.
You will also be given the responsibility of creating brand new web applications, as well as maintaining the existing web application systems in a 3rd line support element of the role.
Plus, you will have the opportunity to liaise with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to help develop and document software requirements, both technical and functional.
Skills and experience
· OOPHP 5
· Unit testing code and Mocking
This will suit someone autonomous, proactive and entrepreneurial with a thirst for problem solving.
You will need to be flexible to changing technologies and best practices that will give you an in depth awareness of existing and emerging web standards and technologies.
Verbal and written communication must be excellent and you must be organised with every aspect of your work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a rapidly growing wealth management business that currently supports over 90 commercially independent practices across a range of private client investment managers, stockbrokers and investment focused financial planners located throughout the UK.
They commenced operation in 2001 and now have 3,000+ client accounts representing total client assets of £5.73 billion.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £55k, depending on experience, plus 24 days holiday, company pension scheme and interest free parking or train ticket, to name a few!
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02074269819
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Application Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Junior Technical Consultant / Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- PHP Developer - London - £45k - £55k
- Java Software Engineer - London - £30k - £45k
- Back End Developer - London - £40k - £45k
- 1st Line Helpdesk - North West London - £20-25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst - Guildford - £22k - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Desktop Support - London - £25k - £27k
- Executive Assistant - London - £30k - £35k
- Front End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- PHP Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- 2nd Line Engineer - London - £25k - £30k
- 1st Line Support - London - £20k - £25k
- HR Advisor - London - £18k - £30k
- Junior SQL Consultant - London - £24k - £26k
- Graduate Technical Services Engineer - London - £20k - £25k
- 2nd Line Engineer - London - £20k - £30k
- Full Stack Developer - London - £20k - £35k
- Junior Front End Developer - London - £18k - £25k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer - London - £38k - £45k