Social Worker -Adults Learning Disabilities Team -West Midlands
Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - West Midlands - £28p/h
Our client in West Midlands is looking for a social worker to join their Adults Team.
The ideal Social Worker will be registered with the HCPC and have some experience working with adults preferably with a Learning Disability / Older Peoples background.
The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social work, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills.
Benefits of the role as a Learning Disability/Older People Social Worker:
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
As an Learning Disability/Older People Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Learning Disability/Older People Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
As an Learning Disability/Older People Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities (CWD) Team
- Social Worker - Family Support Team - Oxford - up to £30 p/h
- Social Worker - Adults Mental Health
- Senior Social Worker - Neighbourhood Team
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Part Time - Leicester
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT ) - Devon -
- Social Worker - Older People Team
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities ( CWD )
- Social Worker - Family Support
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Older People and Physical Disabilities
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment Team -North East Lincolnshire
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Cheshire East
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Warrington - £26.88p/h
- Referral & Assessment - Social Worker - Calderdale
- Team Manager - Learning Disabilities - Knowsley
- Assistant Team Manager - Children and Families -Gloucestershire
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - West Sussex - £33p/h