Software Security Engineer - Maritime
Software Windows Security Engineer - Maritime Naval Ships.
12 month contract with our global defence and aerospace client in New Malden, Surrey.
This is an excellent opportunity with long term prospects for the right individuak.
You should possess the following skills and be eligble for SC security clearance.
- MS Windows 7/10 and Server 2008/2012/2016 functionality
- Familiar with Windows Active Directory, Domains and Group Policy
- Working Knowledge of Windows Security features
- Scripting tools - VB Script, Powershell and Batch Job
- Programming - C#
- Familiar with the use of virtual machines (VMWare)
For more information or to apply for this exciting role please get in touch ASAP.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Risk Project Leader
- Risk Manger
- Field Service Engineer - (Printer Break & Fix)
- SAP Business Intelligence Functional Analyst
- Integration Engineer - MS, Linux, VMWare, Windows XP-SC cleared
- SAP Basis and BOBJ Administrator
- L4 Cisco network engineer - LAN, WAN, CCIE
- Global Health & Safety Director - Telco
- Coordinator/ Administrator/ Project Support
- Embedded Tester
- Programme Design Lead - Smart Metering
- Head of Customer Support Training - LCM & ELCM, Saudi Arabia.
- Visuals Engineers - 3D Modelling (3DS Max ) - Aerospace.
- BI Software Engineer - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, VB.net
- Oracle Data Integrator - Oracle DBA, SSIS, BI, Aerospace
- Software Developer
- Java Software Engineer - Aerospace / Military projects
- Finance Payables Assistant
- Telepresence & AV System Engineer
- Systems Administrator / Software Engineer - Hybrid