Jr. Reg. Affairs_High End Cosmetics_CH
I'm seeking a Regulatory Affairs Assistant for a role in the French-speaking region of Switzerland.
My client is a leading player in the skincare industry.
They are behind some of the most high-end brands in the world.
By joining their team you will get a chance to tap into this impressive client pool, make your profile stronger and enhance your employability prospects for the future.
This is a fixed 6 - 7 month contract, and a great opportunity to gain crucial experience in a short amount of time.
The role encompasses supporting the research and development teams on regulatory matters, with the prime focus being validation.
Requirements are as follows: experience in regulatory affairs within the cosmetics or personal care industry, fluency in French and a good understanding of EMEA regulations.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, contact me at at +44 (0) 20 7940 2105 and ask to speak with Nadia Kotaishova or send me your contact details, along with your most up-to-date CV to N.Kotaishova@nonstop-recruitment.com
If this is not the right fit for you, but would be suitable for a friend - refer them! If their application is successfully we'll send you 200 EUR in Amazon vouchers as a small token of our appreciation.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com for a full list of the niche markets we cover. Cosmetics, chemical, regulatory affairs, regulatory affairs jobs, regulatory affairs assistant, French, Switzerland jobs
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Qualified Social Worker: Referral & Assessment
- Technical Sales Additives
- BD Director - Anywhere in Europe - Remote working
- Technical Sales Rubbers
- Job offers in Technical Sales of Polymers
- Qualified Social Worker: Child Protection
- Sales Manager– Specialty Chemicals - B2B Exports - Milan
- Acoustic Engineer- Various Project Sectors
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Acoustic Consultant- Surrey- Looking to the future
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Technical Support - Ghent - Belgium
- Safety & Reliability Engineer - Global Company
- Manager QA VSI_Attracted by the South of France ?
- Programme Manager - Transporter Expert (Blood - Brain)
- CRA – Germany – Expanding Company
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Child Protection – Island location – Great Salary
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy