Passionate about travel, healthy lifestyle and well-being and yoga holidays? This is the perfect job for you! Working sociable hours, with an excellent basic salary + commission in London.
Be committed to providing exceptional client service and knowledge-based advice to our discerning client base of health conscious travellers
, Contribute to building a strong client loyalty by providing a professional service.
It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a holiday which exceeds their expectations
, Use your initiative to develop your own product knowledge
, Make the most of every single genuine sales enquiry and be able to distinguish between good and bad leads so that revenue is maximised
, Evaluate the client's needs and make suitable holiday recommendations following your discussions
, Calculating costs and preparing quotations for clients
, Confirming all holiday bookings with suppliers and the client, and dealing with amendments to booking details where necessary
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn and be self-motivated with good initiative.
We are looking for someone who has a good telephone manner and who can contribute to building a strong client loyalty.
You will receive training and guidance using your initiative at all times.
, Experience working in an environment with performance targets and/or objectives
, Strong negotiating skills and results orientated
, Good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
, Strong communication skills, written and spoken
, Desire to learn and improve
, Good time management
, A good understanding of the English language, and most importantly, grammar
, Prior client service and travel related experience
, Knowledge or keen interest in health and fitness
, Opportunity to visit our resorts around the world
, The opportunity for career progression
, Uncapped commission structure
, Team outings
£18,000 - £20,000 plus commission - OTE £36000, uncapped!!
Call - Charlotte on 0207 347 5060
Email - email@example.com
Click - 'APPLY NOW'
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Insurance Sales Executive (DECEMBER STARTS)
- Cruise Specialist Consultant North Derbyshire
- Part Time Travel Specialist North Northamptonshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Business Development Manager. Aberdeen
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Travel Manager
- Luxury Worldwide Leisure Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant (Asia Specialist)
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Manager, Ayrshire
- Product and Trading Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Customer service Executive
- Travel Consultant - Cruise
- Transport Assistant - Tour Operations
- Tour Operations- Database Admin Supervisor
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker
- Business Development / Account Manager - CorporateTravel
- Groups Business Travel Consultant