A well-regarded and rapidly expanding supermarket brand is now looking to take on hardworking and dedicated Supermarket Staff to join their a fun, fast-paced, award-winning team!!
Our client can offer the chosen candidates a competitive pay rate (depending on experience) on top of company benefits!
Apply today!! Interviewing now!!
As Supermarket Staff your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working on shop floor
- Supporting the customers and resolving their queries
- Handling customer complaints
- Unloading the stocks and performing general duties
- Performing cleaning duties
The right candidates will have:
- Confidence to handle manual operations skillfully
- Skills to offer excellent customer service
- Good team working skills
- Keenness to follow strict instructions
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Data Entry Clerk
- HR Administrator
- Transport Supervisor
- Junior Print Designer
- Coffee Shop Assistant
- Cabin Crew
- Supermarket Assistant WANTED!!!
- HR Assistant
- Inbound Customer Service Assistants (Retail)
- Administration Support
- Warehouse Order Picker
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Assembly Operatives
- Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
- Parcel Sorter
- Trainee Estate Agent - Sales/Lettings
- Domestic Assistant / Cleaner