We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity based in Greenford, our client are currently looking for a Copy Writer to report into the Chief Executive.
The successful candidate will ensure internal and external communication materials meet appropriate standards for a FTSE250 company.
The role fills a current gap where external resources have to be used.
Secondary roles are to administer social media for the Group and produce bi-annual editions.
- Check and sign off external communications for use of English and grammar
- Advise on and check internal and other external communications when requested
- Post news and related content on external social media sites, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Glassdoor.
- Administer social media accounts including account management, content and security
Key Skills Required:
- First class degree in English Language, English, English Literature, Journalism or equivalent is required
- Experience of editing a publication or journal, blog or other online post are desirable
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Junior Auditor
- Intercompany Accountant German Speaking
- Intercompany Accountant Dutch Speaking
- Assistant Accountant
- Russian Speaking Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- German Speaking Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Dutch Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Fixed Asset Accountant
- Purchase Ledger
- Group PMI Administrator Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper