Metal Polisher / Linisher
Our Client in the Lytham St.
Annes area is looking for an experienced Metal Polisher.
Main duties include:
- Polishing metal components to a high standard
- Safe and efficient use of machinery and hand tools
- Ensuring the correct priority of work
- When not actively carrying out any of the tasks associated within the above responsibilities the person will undertake any other tasks requested by the Foreman
The successful candidates will posses the following:
- Experience in metal polishing
- Good work ethic, attendance and time keeping
- Checkable, work related references
Days, Mon-Thu 7AM-4.30PM
Start ASAP, pay rate £7.91 per hour
This position will be Temp to Perm for a right candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not always possible to respond to every candidate.
If you have not had a response from us within 7 days from applying then please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? Here at the Clayton Group we have a specialist Industrial team that can find the ideal job for you, we work with companies across the North West matching recruitment needs and wants in the world of work.
If you are seeking work within the Driving, Warehouse & Logistics, Manufacturing or Engineering sectors then please get in touch today on 01772 259121 and ask for one of our specialist Industrial Consultants who will be happy to assist you in your search.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities.
We have over 100 years commercial recruitment experience within our business coupled with 30 years of market intelligence and a large data base of active clients and candidates, coupled with market leading search systems
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Assembly Operative - Electronics
- Head of Quality (RGN)
- Mixed Tax Senior (Full or Part time hours)
- Accounts Semi Senior
- Wealth Management Paraplanner
- Warehouse Opperative / Stock Controller
- Credit Controller
- Customer Service Advisor
- STAFF NURSE, HOSPICE, LONDON
- CLINICAL LEAD / HEAD OF CARE, NURSING HOME, DORSET
- REGISTERED MANAGER RGN / RMN, NURSING HOME, BOGNOR REGIS
- STAFF NURSE RGN / RMN, NURSING HOME, BOGNOR REGIS
- Nursing Home Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Machine Operator (Nights)
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Staff Nurse days or nights (33 or 44 hours per week)
- Senior Care Assistant - days
- Stock Controller
- CARE ASSISTANT, NURSING HOME, BURGESS HILL