Legal Secretary (Temporary)
An opportunity for a Legal Secretary in Coventry has arisen.
The firm are looking to hire a Legal Secretary on a temporary interim cover contract.
You will provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative support service to the Family Law department.
The firm are looking for a candidate that can start as soon as possible, so the position is excellent for anybody out of work.
The position is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to further develop their experience as a legal secretary.
The role will include:
- Acting as first point of contact and meeting clients
- Filling out forms relating to family law such as matrimonial forms
- Managing diaries of fee-earners in the family law team
- Managing incoming correspondence, emails and files
In this role, essential experience would be:
- At least 1 years' experience as a Legal Secretary or in an Administrative role
- Strong and accurate audio typing skills with a minimum typing speed of 60wpm or greater
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good knowledge of IT packages such as Microsoft Office software packages
The position presents a chance to work for a well-established business in the private sector, the firm have stated there is a chance the role will be extended.
If you're interested please don't hesitate to contact me.
Please contact Laurence Cooper:
Telephone: 01772 208969
For our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's real expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Laurence on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Assistant Team Manager, Reading Council
- Head Of Social Work Operations - Childrens
- 2X Band 6 Occupational Therapists - Lewisham
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! BAND 5/6 CPN BASED IN WEST SUSSEX!
- Database Support Lead
- Case Administrator
- Probation Service Officer
- Probation Officer
- Community Payback Administrator
- Probation Officer- Derbyshire
- Probation Officer - Warwickshire
- CAHMS Practitioner
- Adult Social Worker Bedfordshire
- Young Persons Substance Misuse Worker
- Band 5 Staff Nurse (RGN), East London
- Band 6 Community Nurse - Edgware
- Children Social Worker
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Holywell
- Senior Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council