Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team - Lewisham - £26-£29 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 6 community occupational therapist to join the team in Lewisham.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in a neurological setting and be able to work autonomously as an occupational therapist.
Delivering a robust, efficient and highly customer-focussed occupational therapy service to residents of Lewisham.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Flexible hours: 9-5 or 8-4
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Experience of working specifically with patients that have neurological needs
- Delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence.
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
- Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Torbay - up to £31p/h
- RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Senior/Social Worker - First Response Team - Peterborough -
- Charge Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS - HDU
- Team Manager - Quality Assurance (Safeguarding) - Luton - £40ph
- Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker -Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey -£17.50ph
- Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow, Essex
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - West London -
- Surgical Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Medical Hospital
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Redhill
- Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - Up to £30ph
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - Central London