Contracts Manager/Junior Lawyer
Position: Contracts Manager/Junior Lawyer
Salary: £40 -£45,000 + Market Leading Benefits
JAM Recruitment has partnered with a leading aerospace and defence organisation that specializes in the development and manufacture of sensors and avionic controls.
The purpose of this position is to manage and evaluate all major contracts with customers and suppliers.
You'll be on route to building the legal department, facilitating the growing demand for all legal matters.
This will involve;
*Drafting, negotiating and evaluating contracts
* Reviewing non-disclosure agreements, purchasing and consulting agreements
*Administrating both commercial and public contracts, ensuring records are updated and maintained
*Key point of contract for customers on all contractual matters
* Liaising between Sales and Purchasing for customers and suppliers, ensuring timely reviews and approvals
*Providing guidance and training in relation to contractual matters when required
*Managing US and UK export licence regulations including EAR and ITAR
*Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance
I am looking to engage with individuals who have previous contract management experience ideally from the aerospace industry.
You'll have strong commercial exposure with knowledge of UK and US export licence regulations.
Due to the nature of this organisation, you should be eligible for SC clearance.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Design Engineer
- Replenishment Planner
- Software Engineer (C#) - Bristol
- Transport Supervisor
- Global Mobility & Immigration Expert - Coventry
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Global Mobility Senior Consultant - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Manager - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Zurich
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - USA - Remote Working
- Tier 2 Immigration Caseworker - Swindon
- Relocation Specialist - Irvine
- Team Leader, Move Management
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Administrator - Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist - Cologne
- Relocation Services Consultant - Gothenburg
- General Manager Household Goods - Washington, DC
- Global Mobility Manager - Zurich