Locum Specialty Doctor in Urology - North West England
We are currently seeking experienced Specialty Doctors in Urology for immediate placement in the North West area.
The position is available on a full time or part time basis to suit your needs.
Core duties would include:
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of urological patients
- To participate in the day-to-day management of urology patients and to undertake theatre lists and clinics as required.
- To participate in the Urology emergency 1:3 on-call rota.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
- Qualified in Urology
- Valid GMC registration
Areas we cover in the North West include:
- Greater Manchester
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
Please call or email us with your most up to date CV right now!
We can't wait to work with you.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- SHO - Neurology - London
- SHO - Medicine - London
- SHO - Ireland - Medicine
- SHO - Surgery - East of England
- SHO - Medicine - East of England
- SHO - Surgery - East Midlands
- SHO - Medicine - East Midlands
- SHO - Medicine - East Midlands
- Locum Consultant Doctor in Geriatric Medicine - Central London
- SHO Doctor in Neurosurgery - City of London
- Trust Grade (CT1/2 level) - Lincolnshire
- Consultant Dermatologist - Shropshire
- ST1/ST2 Doctor in General Surgery - Cheshire
- Consultant Doctor in Diabetes and General Medicine - Shropshire
- Locum Doctor in Emergency Medicine-All Grades-London+Across UK
- Specialty Doctor in Diabetes - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Ophthalmic Paediatric Surgery - Norfolk
- Consultant Doctor in Anaesthetics (ICU) - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Paediatric Ophthalmology - Shropshire
- Locum SHO Doctor in Trauma & Orthopaedics - North West England