Locum NHS Physiotherapist - Winchester
We are currently seeking experienced Locum Physiotherapists for placements in NHS Hospitals in Winchester.
We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours.
You will need a wide range of skills to assess, plan and treat wide range of conditions including elderly, falls management, orthopaedics and neurology.
You must be HCPC registered with NHS hospital experience.
Salary is dependant on band and previous experience.
Core duties would include:
- The provision of evidence based treatment programmes, guided by the individuals orientated goal setting.
- Actively engaging the people our client supports to achieve their independence and personal goals.
- Provide high quality support and intensive rehabilitation for patients.
- To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist physiotherapy, therapeutic and preventative services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
- Valid HCPC registration
- We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
- Opportunties with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- SHO Doctor in Neurosurgery - City of London
- Trust Grade (CT1/2 level) - Lincolnshire
- Consultant Dermatologist - Shropshire
- ST1/ST2 Doctor in General Surgery - Cheshire
- Consultant Doctor in Diabetes and General Medicine - Shropshire
- Locum Doctor in Emergency Medicine-All Grades-London+Across UK
- Specialty Doctor in Diabetes - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Ophthalmic Paediatric Surgery - Norfolk
- Consultant Doctor in Anaesthetics (ICU) - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Paediatric Ophthalmology - Shropshire
- Locum SHO Doctor in Trauma & Orthopaedics - North West England
- Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine - Lancashire
- Consultant Doctor in Emergency Medicine - Cornwall
- Locum Specialty Doctor in Urology - West Midlands
- Consultant Radiologist - East of England
- Specialty Doctor in Cardiology Medicine - Shropshire
- Consultant Radiologist (Breast Radiology) - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Vascular Surgery - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Gastroenterology/General Med - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Vascular and General Surgery - Essex