Locum NHS Occupational Therapist (OT) - Buckinghamshire
ID Medical is recruiting experienced Locum NHS Occupational Therapists for placement within the Essex area.
We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours.
Some of the positions we are recruiting for include:
You must be an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who is HCPC registered with Occupational Therapist experience who enjoys working independently and as part of a team.
Core duties would include:
- To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist occupational therapy (OT), therapeutic and preventative services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
- This will be primarily be within the Clinical assessment unit however duties will extend across the entire hospital.
- Applying specialist knowledge and skills across the total range of impairments, procedures and practices gained through practical experience, underpinned by theoretical knowledge.
- To assess and implement specialist treatment programmes as an autonomous practitioner, maintaining associated clinical records.
- To participate in the day-to-day management of the specialist service provision, supporting new graduate and less experienced therapists on a daily basis.
- To provide formal supervision to nominated staff members and students.
- Cover weekend and early evening duties as required.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Minimum 12 Months NHS experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Consultant Doctor in Neurology - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Ophthalmology - Shropshire
- Trust Doctor in General Surgery - East Kent
- Doctor in Trauma and Orthopaedics (All Grades)-London+Across UK
- Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics - Buckinghamshire
- Locum Doctor in Plastic Surgery (All Grades) - London+Across UK
- Consultant Doctor in Emergency Medicine - Shropshire
- Specialty Doctor in Vascular and General Surgery - Shropshire
- Consultant Doctor in Renal and General Medicine - Shropshire
- Locum Doctor in General Medicine (All Grades) -London+Across UK
- Doctor in Dermatology (Consultant Grade) - Norfolk
- Doctor in Anaesthetics (SPR Grade) - East Kent
- Locum Doctor in Neurosurgery (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Doctor in Acute Medicine - (ST1/ST2 Grade) - Shropshire
- Doctor in Acute Medicine - (Consultant Grade) - Isle of Wight
- Locum Learning Disability Psychiatrist - London + Across UK
- Doctor in General Surgery (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in Respiratory Medicine - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in Haematology - London + Across UK - All Grades
- Doctor in Emergency Medicine (Middle Grade / Registrar) - Essex