Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
We are seeking an experienced Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Nurse-led, Long-term Neuro-disability Unit, part of a large specialist hospital site located in Putney, South West London - easily accessible via Tube, Train and Bus networks, in addition to offering free on site parking.
Patients include; Very complex spasticity,Challenging behaviour as a result of their condition,Low / minimal or very limited awareness state amd Specialist medical issues requiring active treatment such as epilepsy, spasticity.
Skills to develop and utilise are; 24 hour postural management, Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) feeding, and Tracheostomy care.
This is a full-time role, but we are open to considering a part-time hours opportunity; however rigid/fixed rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a major, long-established not-for-profit/charity-status provider of specialist Neuro-disability care - patron Her Majesty The Queen.
Working with some of the capital's eminent Neuro Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this exceptional facility delivers exemplary acute Neuro and Neurodisability nursing care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
At least six months post-registration experience; although enthusiastic graduate Nurses with placement experience and a genuine desire to develop into the Neuro/ Neuro-disability field are welcome to apply.
Besides a competitive above-NHS salary, and professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
Access to on site staff accommodation
Generous staff pension scheme
Season ticket loan
Occupational health service which includes a range of wellbeing services
Option to join a health insurance scheme administered by HSF at preferential rates.
DSE/eyesight tests and cover
Cycle to work scheme
Free parking on site
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Neuro Nursing role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Medic International Neuro & Rehabilitation Jobs, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£26.3k - 34.2k per year + Pension, Accomm, Season Ticket
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSN1110/R4
- Posted: 2016-11-10 17:06:05 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- Senior Hospital Radiographer - Mammography
- Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Senior Ophthalmology Nurse - Community & Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Hospital Radiographer: Senior 1 (CT/MRI)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward