Band 5 A&E Staff Nurse (Guernsey)
Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join their A&E team.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week.
Please note: Guernsey has adopted the Agenda for Change banding system, but applied their own salary scale, as above.
Combined with the lower tax rate and no VAT, this equates to a salary of over one band higher than UK Band 5.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Critical Care nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the A&E Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Clinical Recruiting Managers.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000.
It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St.
Peter's Port, the island's capital.
Our client delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's hospital complex, and supporting people with disabilities in the wider community.
Our client provides excellent Critical Care, supported by modern equipment and an exemplary integrated Emergency service.
Registered Nurse with full registration with the NMC.
At least one full year's experience in A&E.
Excellent communication skills and adaptability.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A competitive salary, plus £1,000 bonus after one year in post, and a further £3,000 upon completion of two years' service.
- A relocation package or single subsidised accommodation can be provided.
- A continental atmosphere where the people are friendly and tax rates are considerably lower than the mainland.
For a summary of all current Medic International A&E/Minor Injuries vacancies click HERE, and for all Guernsey vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£26k - 31.5k per year + Â£1,000 bonus at 1yr, Â£3,000 on co
- Location: Channel Islands
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NCA604/GY
- Posted: 2016-11-15 08:42:51 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- Senior Hospital Radiographer - Mammography
- Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Senior Ophthalmology Nurse - Community & Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Hospital Radiographer: Senior 1 (CT/MRI)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward