Graduate Technical Support Technician
Graduate Technical Support Technician: We are Extronics, and we manufacture equipment for harsh environments including pharmaceutical, chemical, oil and gas.
We embrace new technology, and work to remain at the forefront of our industry.
Working together we innovate and push boundaries.
Due to continued growth, particularly in the USA, we are looking to expand our team, and are now recruiting for a Graduate Technical Support Technician.
As part of the Technical Support Team you will be responsible for providing support both externally, to our customer base, and internally to R&D, Sales, and Manufacturing.
We work as a close knit team which provides you with a great environment in which to develop; you know that there are people around you on your side.
To be successful in this role it goes without saying that you will need to be ‘tech savvy', and energised by new, and emerging trends; ultimately you will live, and breathe the world of technology.
The problems that you will be tasked with will be diverse.
You will have the ability to think on your feet, and remain calm under pressure.
You will have the tenacity, and dedication to problem solve, and feel energised, and motivated through to completion.
You will never give up, and continually evolve to solve a constantly changing array of problems
You will be communicating with people from all over the world, and be focused on delivering the best customer experience possible.
You will enjoy the social interaction both internally, and externally that this role provides.
We offer a competitive salary, and company-wide profit share scheme.
The working week is 37.5 hours, and due to the nature of our operation we often work across different countries and time zones; we therefore operate a flexible working scheme to suit both the needs of the business and employee work/life balance.
We also offer 26 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Log tickets, provide helpdesk support to partners and end customers on AeroScout Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), wireless network deployments (alongside a variety of providers including Cisco and Aruba), and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) systems (with partners like Omni ID and CAEN RFID)
- Assist R&D in the development and testing of new products
- Create and maintain system documentation and standard operating practices
- Maintain and setup internal support systems, and provide demonstrations to customers
Essential Skills & Experience
- BSc (Hons) degree with a network communications focus such as Computer Networks and Security, Computer Science (Network Communications), or Information and Communications Technology - other computing focused degrees would also be acceptable
- Excellent understanding of network devices and protocols, particularly wireless
- Full passport and UK driving license
We've mapped out a clear future strategy, if you want to be part of our success story please apply now!
More Jobs from MaxAd
- Bathroom Designer / Assistant Manager
- Sales Consultant (Luxury Bathrooms)
- Project Manager
- Senior Stylists
- Junior Applications Developer
- Hair Stylists
- Sales Consultant
- Telesales Agent
- Customer Service Advisor
- IT Directors / CTOs / CIOs
- Sales Negotiator
- Web Application Developer
- Back End Developer
- PHP Developer
- Sys Ops Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Director
- Graduate Management Accountant