NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiac ITU
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Cardiac Intensive Treatment Unit based at their NHS Trust site in Harefield, Greater London, a small, attractive exurban community on the green belt fringe of the city.
This is a full-time permanent post, but this unit is open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Medic International Nursing & Theatres is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trusts.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering a relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is an NHS Trust which specialises in cardiac care, working alongside the Heart Science Centre to carry out innovative research.
The hospital has a dedicated cardiac intensive care unit and a heart attack emergency centre.
It is located close to the M25 and within easy reach of Heathrow Airport.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
Minimum of one year's post-registration experience in a Level Three Critical Care setting, including the ability to manage a ventilated patient with minimal supervision or assistance.
Eligibility to undertake employment in the United Kingdom.
A full job description is available upon request.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists and full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
For a summary of all current Medic International ITU vacancies click HERE and for an overall summary of all Critical Care vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£25.2k - 32.4k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employe
- Location: Harefield, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NCI828/06
- Posted: 2016-11-15 08:54:14 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Complex (Ventilated) Neuro
- Senior Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Acquired Brain Injury Unit
- Matron - Long-Term Neuro-disability Unit
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Specialist Neuro-disability
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Neuro Rehabilitation Unit
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse (B5) - Neuro-disability
- Director of Clinical Services
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Band 7 Behaviour Analyst - Children & Adults - LD (Guernsey)
- Lead Physiotherapist - Hospital Inpatients (Band 7/8)
- Preceptorship / Graduate Mental Health Staff Nurse (Band 5)
- Practice Nurse - Newly Registered (GPN Ready Scheme)
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Sister / Senior Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- MRI Radiographer P/T (23 Hrs)
- Senior Staff Nurse / Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- Practice Nurse (P/T)
- Clinical Care Manager-Aged & Dementia Care