Locum Acute Medical Physiotherapist - Devon
We are currently seeking experienced physiotherapists in the Devon area.
We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours.
Job title: Physiotherapist
Start Date: ASAP
You must be HCPC registered with NHS hospital experience.
Salary is dependant on band and previous experience.
Core duties would include:
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment service to patients with a variety of acute medical problems.
- The provision of evidence based treatment programmes, guided by the individuals orientated goal setting.
- Actively engaging the people our client supports to achieve their independence and personal goals.
- Provide high quality support and intensive rehabilitation for patients.
- To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist physiotherapy, therapeutic and preventative services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
- Typical Conditions include:
- Brain Injury
- Parkinson's disease
- Acute chest infections
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
- Valid HCPC registration
- We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Some of the areas we cover in Devon include:
- South Hams
- West Devon
- Opportunties with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Locum Doctor in Haematology - London + Across UK - All Grades
- Doctor in Emergency Medicine (Middle Grade / Registrar) - Essex
- Locum Doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology-All Grades-London+UK
- Consultant Interventional Radiologist - Essex
- Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics - London + Across The UK
- Consultant Dermatologist - East Kent
- Doctor in Accident and Emergency (A&E) - London + Across UK
- Doctor in Acute Medicine - (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in Gastroenterology (All Grades) -London+Across UK
- Doctor in Cardiology Medicine - (All Grades) -London +Across UK
- Doctor in Acute and General Medicine (LAS ST3) - Isle of Wight
- Locum Doctor in Oncology (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in MAU Medicine (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Consultant Doctor in Urology - Isle of Wight
- Locum Consultant in Working Age Psychiatry - Hull
- Clinical Fellowship in Trauma and Orthopaedics (SHO) - Wales
- Doctor in Respiratory and General Medicine - Essex
- Doctor (ST1/2) in Trauma and Orthopaedics - Cheshire
- Doctor in Internal/ Elderly Medicine (LAS ST3) - Isle of Wight
- Consultant Doctor in Emergency Medicine - East Kent