Senior Marketing Exec
We are seeking a proactive Senior Marketing Executive to join our successful Swindon based client to support their Cloud product launch and business growth.
Working within a B2B professional services marketing environment the primary focus of the role will be to help deliver the online marketing strategy and to develop and execute effective marketing tactical plans.
Further duties and responsibilities include:
- Project managing all elements across the marketing plan, working effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Creating, developing and executing compelling tactical marketing campaigns across both digital and traditional channels to achieve channel targets and KPIs
- Delivery of communications programmes
- Production of a high marketing collateral to support business development and sales teams, including copy writing and proof reading to approved style guide standards
- Creating effective event marketing campaigns to promote the brand and products at key industry events and webinars measuring ROI and conversion rates
- Managing internal and external resources to ensure that all elements of the marketing plan are delivered on time and to agreed budget
The ideal candidate will have:
, 5+ years' experience in a marketing role with a minimum of 2 years' hands on experience managing B2B digital marketing activity, preferably professional services, software, technology or property related industry.
, A proven track record managing a digital marketing function with a commercial focus.
, Specific experience of CRM, email and campaign marketing, website and social media management.
, Experience working with lead generation and sales teams to incubate and nurture customers and prospects.
, Experience running engaging social media and email campaigns that deliver strategic results.
, Familiarity with online branding, media and campaign management.
, Strong research and analytical abilities; data management, interpretation, reporting and insight.
, Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
, An ability to analyse and research problems and present well-written arguments for promoting and initiating actions or remedies.
, The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
, Impeccable attention to detail and comprehensive time management skills
, Marketing qualification or Business degree preferred
We'll be looking for an engaging, professional and self-motivated individual who takes ownership, with a creative flair but also a results oriented work ethic.
You'll need to be a strategic thinker, innovative with a supportive and customer focused mind set.
You'll also need the ability to work accurately and at a fast pace to deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure with good problem solving skills.
The role is on offer for a salary of £30 - 35K plus a number of benefits and will require the post holder to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Check out all the BEST JOBS with all the BEST EMPLOYERS.
Type EVPeople into your search engine!
More Jobs from Enjoy Recruitment Group
- Marketing Officer
- UX / UI Designer
- Senior Activity Mngr contract
- Account Manager - contract
- CRM Insight Manager
- Front End Developer
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Assistant - part time
- Inside Sales & Marketing
- Sales Professional
- Call Centre Sales Adviser
- Ruby Developer
- Data Auditor
- Front End Developer
- Junior Designer - contract
- In-House Junior Designer
- Junior Designer
- SQL Data Insight Analyst
- Senior Data Engineer
- Project Manager