Recruitment Consultants- Utilise your languages
Recruitment Consultant- Live in Prague
Nonstop is looking for brand new talent to join an international company working in specialised recruitment from the vibrant city of Prague.
This is the perfect chance for someone looking to move into the recruitment industry to do so whilst undertaking their training in one of Europe's most beautiful cities that lies in the heart of Europe allowing you to take in a whole new branch of life.
As a company this is just one of the many offices that once you will have the option of working from once you have proven your successes!
As a company Nonstop has one of the best working environments where you can truly develop, grow and succeed.
They will give you all the tools necessary to become one of the best recruiters as you build and dominate your own specialised market ensuring that the sky truly is the limit as long as you are determined and willing to really put the effort into your own success.
- No recruitment experience is necessary
- Communication skills
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to set personal goals and reach them
- Fluent English and Dutch/German/French
- Availability to live in Prague (Czech Republic) for at least 7/10 months
- EU visa (Please note we do not sponsor Visa for this position).
What to expect
- The salary implies a competitive basic salary and a commission structure that will allow you to increase it as much as you want.
- You will also be given a multisport card that will give you access to all the gyms in Prague and also other sport activities.
- NonStop offers also a relocation support so that relocation transition for you will run smoothly.
- We also offer an international environment where you can show your ambition to set your targets and achieve them.
Our consultants are coming from all Europe building their career in Prague as you, so if you want to come on board, apply now.
If you feel this could be of interest then get in touch with Thomas Holliss by emailing:
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Warehouse / Inventory Director – FMCG – Germany
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- Brilliant School in Brighton looking for English Specialists
- QA supplier auditor - multinazionale - Lombardia
- English speaking Packaging Engineer Switzerland
- Pharmacien Responsable Intérimaire - Portefeuille varié!
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO