MORTGAGE ADVISOR - OTE £50K +
£28,000 - £32,500 + £50K OTE + Benefits
*Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
Get Recruited are working on behalf of a Mortgage Broker in Weston-Super Mare who require the services of a CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor to join their highly successful team.
- A market leader specialising in National New Build Developers
- Multi-award winning company!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation who are taking the financial services market by storm
- The position for Mortgage Consultant is due to pure growth and will include being accountable for the sales process from receipt of initial enquiry through to receipt of application including successful DIP, ensuring that clients are given reliable, professional advice, thus allowing them to select the most appropriate product for them.
- Offer fantastic benefits, work for a company that cares for you - Awarded Employer of the year 2016!
The Role of Mortgage Advisor:
- To receive mortgage enquiries by e-mail/telephone from new/existing sources, converting those enquiries in to completed mortgage business.
This includes the effective management of the ‘processing' of cases from enquiry through to receipt of Application and successful DIP.
- To manage and develop effective, lasting relationships with external clients/lenders, pursuing the core objective of increasing revenue
- Receive and process enquiries by telephone/e-mail and communicate appropriate recommendations to client with all data to be recorded on MFB's centralised database in line with published SLAs
- Joining a well-established and successful team of qualified mortgage advisors you will enjoy a fast paced, friendly and fun work environment, supported by an experienced Administration, Mortgage Progression and Completions team
- Hours of work are flexible but are likely to be in the region of 35 hours per week and will require some weekend working (1 day a week or alternate weekends).
Part-time hours will be considered for the right applicant.
The Ideal candidate for the Mortgage Advisor Role:
- Experience as a Mortgage Advisor demonstrating a successful track record of sales
- CeMap Qualification
- A focus on providing a high quality service with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment delivering to tight time deadlines
- A strong team player with a high level of self-motivation
- Highly Desirable - New Build mortgage experience
- Highly Desirable - experience of selling both Mortgages and associated Protection benefits
Apply now: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly, therefore, please send your CV today for immediate consideration OR call Sarah on (0161) (850) (1091)
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Call Centre - Customer Service Advisor
- Appointment Setter
- Graduate Account Manager
- MORTGAGE ADVISER - HOME/FIELD BASED
- TRAVEL BRANCH MANAGER - MUST HAVE TRAVEL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- DUTCH / FLEMISH SPEAKING MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- GERMAN SPEAKING MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- HOME/FIELD BASED ACCOUNT MANAGER (ASSET FINANCE)
- LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR
- Part Time - Payroll Assistant
- ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISER - PART TIME
- FIELD SALES REP (MUST HAVE TIMBER KNOWLEDGE)
- INTERNAL SALES SUPPORT
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE
- JUNIOR GRAPHIC / PRINT DESIGNER
- GRAPHIC/PRINT DESIGNER
- SPORTS / LEISUREWEAR DESIGNER
- B2B TELESALES EXECUTIVE (RECRUITMENT)
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / ACCOUNT MANAGER