Java Developer - London - £28k - £35k
We are looking for a talented Java Developer to join an exciting IT specialist company based in central London.
Our client provide an excellent level of service to their clients- both personally and professionally.
They are now looking for a full stack developer, with strong front end skills, and a desire to take the next step in your career.
If you have a keen interest in technology, and building on your existing programming skills, then this is an opportunity you CANNOT miss!
Skills and experience:
·Solid experience working as a Java Software Developer.
·Some experience mentoring junior developers or working with contractors would be desirable.
·Java- Spring boot 1.3.3.
RELEASE (Spring 4.2.5.
Experience working with any of the following:
You should be University educated with a degree in Computer Science or related discipline as well as 2-4 years commercial experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack capability, with with solid experience working with Java Most importantly, we are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive, who wants to take the next step in furthering their career.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an IT specialist company that provides high quality IT systems for clients on a more personal yet professional level; rather than going for a strict and, only professional tone of voice.
They provide their clients with excellent IT support from an expert and analyst who have implemented a unique cloud that companies and their members of staff can use, as well as creating a bespoke infrastructure to suit a company's individual requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity work as a developer as part of a team of IT specialists- whose focus is providing only the best service for their clients.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity is offering a starting salary of up to £35k, depending on experience.
This is the chance to share in the success of the company, but this opportunity offers a unique opportunity to take the next step in your career as a Full Stack Developer.
As well this, you would joining a fun and sociable team in the heart of London with plenty of extra benefits!
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you have the skills, drive and ambition, then please get in touch ASAP.
I can promise this opportunity is not going to be around for long! Send your CV with why you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02076554671 to discuss the role in more detail.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Junior C#.Net Developer - City of London - £25k - £30k
- Junior IT And Implementation Specialist - Manchester - £23k
- Business Intelligence Developer - London, City - £40k-£50k
- C# Developer - Innovative Start Up - Old Street - £50 to £65k
- 2nd to 3rd Line Engineer – Central London – up to £32,000 p/a
- 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer - Basildon -£25k-30k
- Front End Developer - London - £40k - £45k
- Desktop Engineer - Manchester - £21k - £24k
- Graduate C# Developer - London - £19k - £20k
- Finance Executive - London - £22k - £26k
- Software Quality Engineer - London - Up to £350 Per Day
- Graduate C# / .NET Developer - Watford - £22k - £25k
- Junior Network Telecoms Engineer - London - Up To £150 Per Day
- Senior Application Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Junior Technical Consultant / Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- PHP Developer - London - £45k - £55k
- Java Software Engineer - London - £30k - £45k
- Back End Developer - London - £40k - £45k
- 1st Line Helpdesk - North West London - £20-25k