Fostering Development Manager - London
A reputable charity is offering a role for an experienced fostering manager to join them on a permanent basis to develop and grow the charity's fostering operations across London and increase their national presence.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with Local Authorities, local communities and members of the public.
You will be working in a charity environment with a great ethos, working with like-minded professionals and striving for a common goal of outstanding service delivery.
Starting Salary : £46,000 - £50,000 + Benefits DOE + Performance Related Bonuses
Location: Location of the role will be flexible depending on the location of the successful applicant.
You will have strong entrepreneurial skills within fostering, so experience of setting up an IFA is very desirable.
You will register with OFSTED as the Registered Manager of the fostering service, so being in a Registered Manager position will be a strong advantage.
Candidates who have not been registered manager may still be considered depending on experience.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in marketing, recruiting and streamlining the application process for potential foster carers.
A background in Quality Assurance of Form F assessments is desired.
It will be your duty to ensure the charity is compliant with Fostering Service Regulations 2011 and be very familiar with National Minimum Standards in fostering.
This is a unique opportunity as there are existing relationships with Local Authorities and other Independent Fostering Agencies, which are built on a solid foundation of performing well throughout their other services.
With full back office support and close relationship with the Responsible Individual, you will take charge of delegation of tasks, so you will have proven managerial experience working with people from a variety of professional backgrounds.
Your duties will include
- Commissioning, strategic development and service marketing
- Take overall lead on fostering marketing, recruitment, and assessment of foster carers
- Planning and recruitment of social work staff as the organisation grows
- Implementing suitable training for staff and foster carers
- Experience at a Service Manager level in a local authority, or as a Registered Manager within an IFA
- Have an in depth understanding of fostering legislation
- Keep abreast of political changes and how this impacts children's services
- HCPC registration
- Proactive approach to building the IFA
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV with a brief note of your experience that makes you suited to the role to Kevin Kendaru firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant Entry Level-Your International Career!
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Chemisch of Biomedisch Diploma - Start in Quality assurance
- Nurse - Eating Disorder Clinic - Lancashire
- Arômes - Business Development Maghreb - Hautes Responsabilités!
- Unique opp as Process Engineer Pharma – 65k+ IRL
- Unique opp as Sr Chemist Pharma – 60k+ IRL
- Technico-Commercial Arômes - Petite Entreprise Réputée!
- Lead a New Clinic as Manager – Wilmslow Diagostic
- QA – Cleaning Validation – GMP – Copenhagen
- Lead a New Clinic as Manager – Liverpool Diag
- Commercial - Prestations Réglementaires Pharma&Cosmetics
- Chargé(e) d'Affaires Réglementaires - Paris
- Pharmacien Responsable Intérimaire - Exploitant
- Affaires Réglementaires en Médicaments à base de plantes - CDI
- GMP Compliance – Denmark – Consultant
- Registered Cluster Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Bucharest is the best place to learn new things
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Support Worker - Training Provided