Application Specialist - Crawley - £250 - £270 Per Day
Are you an IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Application Specialist for a global electronics and semiconductor business.
You will be providing application support to a large professional environment.
There will be an expectation of having hands on experience with the applications and understanding the business processes while also doing some development to implement changes and fixes to the applications.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
Skills and experience:
· Change control.
· Problem solver.
· Excellent communication skills.
The Applications Specialist will be responsible for providing BAU support to a range of applications, working on a variety of planned and ad hoc projects, assisting with change and release management and working with development teams to resolve on going issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on in-house developed apps, middle and back office applications and can assist in troubleshooting SQL/Sharepoint.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for an industry leader providing high-quality, unique products in almost all advanced electronic fields, including semiconductor production equipment, computer systems, electronic parts and equipment for liquid crystal display production.
Since their foundation, hey have repeatedly revolutionized technology in a rapidly changing world, continuing to grow with the times.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a buzzy environment where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support/training you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based in Crawley, this college has an enviable location as you will be working with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support in the following areas (but not limited to):
·Document Management (ECM).
· MS Dynamics CRM.
· Various local applications.
· Various global systems.
· Jsox internal monitoring, controls and documentation.
· Software Upgrade Support.
· Liaison with the business units in relation to the applications future expansion.
· Liaise with other I.S.
specialists within the TEL overseas group.
There is also a requirement to provide Full Administrative Server Support (not limited): -
· User account creation.
· Application security.
· Installation of Software Upgrades - Patches, Porting sets, etc.
· System Liaison at a Global Level.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
The day rate for this contract opportunity is offering up to £270.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, give Gita a call on 0203 540 9431 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Application Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Junior Technical Consultant / Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- PHP Developer - London - £45k - £55k
- Java Software Engineer - London - £30k - £45k
- Back End Developer - London - £40k - £45k
- 1st Line Helpdesk - North West London - £20-25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst - Guildford - £22k - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Desktop Support - London - £25k - £27k
- Executive Assistant - London - £30k - £35k
- Front End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- PHP Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- 2nd Line Engineer - London - £25k - £30k
- 1st Line Support - London - £20k - £25k
- HR Advisor - London - £18k - £30k
- Junior SQL Consultant - London - £24k - £26k
- Graduate Technical Services Engineer - London - £20k - £25k
- 2nd Line Engineer - London - £20k - £30k
- Full Stack Developer - London - £20k - £35k
- Junior Front End Developer - London - £18k - £25k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer - London - £38k - £45k