Marketing Manager - London - £35k - £40k
Are you an experienced Marketing professional with a strong with a strong background managing campaigns and getting the best returns on them?
I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager to come and join our team at the Just IT Group! You'll be managing the campaigns across the Training and Apprenticeships lines of our business.
You'll have an eye for web content and a know how to create a strong marketing strategy to optimise our conversion.
Your skillset will include:
· Previous experience supporting a sales team.
· Using data to drive your decisions and strategies.
· Experience effectively using CRM systems.
· Awareness of SEO and PPC to optimise conversion rates.
· Proven ability with social media platforms and campaigns.
As the Marketing Manager, you'll have examples of where you have supported sales teams in the past and driven their revenue up.
You have used social media effectively in your campaigns and know how to drive engagement with an audience and increase social presence.
We have an external PPC, but you'll have a good understanding of PPC and SEO to manage the 3rd party supplier and use their data to create great content, increase lead generation and drive sales.
Speaking of content, you're a dab hand with web content and design and know how much this impacts on conversion.
Managing people doesn't have to be something that you've done previously, but you're confident you can do it effectively with 2 marketing executives reporting to you.
You're the person that is driven, energetic, ensures deadlines are met and delivers! Sound like you?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a Top 100 Best Small Company to Work for by the Sunday Times, and we are a “Great Place to Work” winner for the past 2 years running.
The company have modern, open plan offices with a friendly atmosphere.
There is a nurturing culture, with regular company events including summer and Christmas events, weekly socials, Poker Nights and charity events to name but a few.
The company's offices are based in Tower Hill in London.
(Directly between Aldgate and Tower Hill tube stations).
For lunch, there is a park around the corner for enjoying the sunshine, Petticoat Lane market is also a stone's throw away, as well as plenty of other good chain restaurants, and places to go for lunch.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With the company growing as much as we are, the current marketing manager is moving up and we are looking for someone with the right attitude and experience to support the sales teams, manage the 2 executive and drive sales revenue.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity is offering a starting salary of up to £45k, depending on experience.
At Just IT we have a whole host of benefits including:
· Cycle to work scheme.
· Season ticket loan.
· 50% off gym membership at Fitness First.
· Pension scheme, private healthcare and eye-care vouchers.
· Free fruit and drinks.
· Excellent holiday allowance, plus buy & sell holiday plan.
HOW TO APPLY
To be a part of this amazing company, send your CV to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equally, give Jess a call on 0207 426 9827 to discuss your application and the role.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Extensive Benefits
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 426 9827
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-15 18:42:12 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developer - London - £60k - £80k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- C# / SQL Developer - London - £30k
- 1st / 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - Up to £28k
- Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Mid-Level PHP Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k