Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
Are you an SC cleared IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer for an exciting cloud-based software solutions company.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects and contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, UK Government security cleared to SC level.
, At least 3 years hands-on experience with Cisco networking equipment.
, Cisco ASA firewalls.
, VMware 5.5/6.0.
, Windows Server 2012/2012R2.
, Hands-on experience with virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi, MS Hyper-V, etc).
, Windows Servers installation and administration experience.
*NIX Install and administration experience (Linux, FreeBSD, etc).
, Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, Check MK, etc).
, Experience with issue-tracking systems.
, Discipline to accurately document the entire workflow.
, Basic hardware skills (upgrading, replacing modules, cabling, etc).
, Fluent English with ability to understand and guide remote counterparties.
, Industry standard security certifications (Cisco, CompTIA, SANS).
, Experience with corporate SAN solutions (FC, iSCSI, etc).
, Hands-on VoIP experience (SIP with Asterisk; Cisco CME, etc).
, Solaris SPARC and x86 administration experience.
As an Infrastructure Support Engineer at this level, you will be responsible for the maintenance and planning of the company wide infrastructure including outposts in data centres and network links with associated companies overseas.
As such you MUST be SC cleared and have several years experience in managing networks in a similar environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for a long established software solutions provider that specialise in cloud-based enterprise applications.
They enable large and complex organisations to make good, consistent decisions by helping them interrogate complex data sets and control their mission critical business processes.
They work with some of the biggest and best known brands in investment banks, central banks, Government, defence, manufacturing, healthcare and more.
My client works with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a lucrative business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support/training you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based in Central London, this company has an enviable location with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £55k, depending on experience.
You will also recieve 23 days holiday + 3 days religious holiday, company pension, private health insurance, gym membership to name a few!
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7426 9817
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-15 18:46:54 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Desktop Support - London - £25k - £27k
- Executive Assistant - London - £30k - £35k
- Front End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- PHP Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- 2nd Line Engineer - London - £25k - £30k
- 1st Line Support - London - £20k - £25k
- HR Advisor - London - £18k - £30k
- Junior SQL Consultant - London - £24k - £26k
- Graduate Technical Services Engineer - London - £20k - £25k
- 2nd Line Engineer - London - £20k - £30k
- Full Stack Developer - London - £20k - £35k
- Junior Front End Developer - London - £18k - £25k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer - London - £38k - £45k
- IT Network Analyst Lead - Hemel Hempstead - £38k - £45k
- 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - £26k - £28k
- Senior Marketing Manager - London - £60k - £70k
- .net Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £50k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £300 - £330 Per Day
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k