Salary - Competitive
A growing Defence company are looking to add a new Toolroom Engineer to their business due to substantial growth and winning new projects.
They specialise in designing and manufacturing interconnect products to the military and defence industry.
As Toolroom Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Producing new and refurbished tooling and making improvements to them if needed
- Developing new and innovative tooling to aid manufacture
- Carrying out model shop activities for the support of development samples and tooling for NPI
- Machining tooling to exact tolerances
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Experience of working in a Toolroom Engineering role
- Experience of assembly tool manufacture
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Machining to exacting tolerances using methods such as grinding, turning and sparking
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer, please send your CV to Nathan Blake via the ‘apply now' button.
If you are interested in this role then please forward you CV to me quoting reference 62580.
If this isn't for you but you know someone who might be interested then we offer a £200 referral fee for anyone successfully placed.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Java Software Developers
- First Line Manager - Data Driven?
- Distribution Manager - Global Brand
- Shift Manager - Global Brand
- Logistics Manager - Employer of Choice
- Night Shift Manager - Fast Track Career Development
- Retail Operations Manager - Want to change industry?
- Operations Manager - World Famous Brand
- Manufacturing Manager - Pioneering Company
- Production Engineer - Want to change industry?
- Site Manager - World Leader
- General Manager - Make a Difference!
- Manufacturing Engineer - Are you the best?
- Continuous Improvement Manager - World Leader
- Production Manager - Career Progression
- Process Improvement Engineer - Data Driven
- Clinical Nurse - Renal
- Graduate Calibre Army Officer - New Career?
- Operational Excellence Manager - Make a Difference!
- Mechanical Design Engineer