Submission Planner Lead -International- Belgium
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Submission Planner Lead to strengthen their international operational regulatory team.
As a part of the European Regulatory team you will have contact with different authorities and work together with teams within other countries so you can learn from different cultures.
In that way you can use your international experience and have an impact on a bigger region.
- Scientific Degree, minimum a Master Degree
- Some years of working experience within Regulatory Affairs, ideally with tracking systems
- Knowledge of EU regulations and centralized procedures
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
In this role you will be responsible for the operational support of the regulatory documents.
You will work with minimal supervision of the country lead Regulatory Affairs so you will feel trusted and can take initiative.
They have a diverse and big product portfolio and it keeps growing, noticeable by their strong pipeline.
Therefore it is the right time to join the company and have better future career opportunities (in 1 of the top 3 pharmaceutical companies).
If this job appeals to you please send me, Annelies De Baere, your most recent CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +32 2 403 49 80.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Learn New Legislations After the 2018 REACH deadline
- QSW - Fostering - Stable Team
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Germany
- Pharma/Diagnostics KAM - Nuclear Medicine - CH
- Locality - Advanced Practioner - 5 cases maximum
- Business Manager - Collaborate with different depts - CH
- Expert in NMR - German speaker - +/-85k€
- Sales Representative - Central and Eastern Europe
- Commercial(e) encres - Opportunité à saisir
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- English teacher / Temp to Perm / £100-160/day
- English teachers needed asap in Sussex
- English teacher. Start asap. Excellent conditions
- Maths teacher / Upper Pay Scale + FAA Allowance
- Maths teacher / Career Development / Easter start
- P/T Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- QSW - LAC - One week introductory period
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Medical Affairs - New product! -South East