3rd Line Engineer - London - £28k - £38k
Are you an IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced 3rd Line Engineer for an exciting IT and Telephony solution provider.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects and contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organisation with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, HP/Cisco Networking (Layer 3 switches, routers and firewalls).
, Windows Server 2008/2012 - Install, Support and Configuration.
, Proficient to 2nd/3rd line in Exchange 2008-2013, office 2010-2013, VOIP Telephony.
, Active Directory - Build and deployment experience (experience with forest and domains).
, In-depth design, implementation and support of Microsoft technologies.
, Support and implementation work.
, Maintaining the integrity and availability of client infrastructures.
, Escalation point for 1st/2nd line support team.
, Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
, Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
, Able to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
As a 3rd Line Engineer at this level, your role will encompass providing remote and onsite client support, daily support services and project/implementation work.
You will also provide proactive technical management and maintenance of deployed customer solutions to ensure effective delivery performance and operation and to assure achievement of SLA's.
You will be expected to ensure the provision of 100% customer focus at all times and have the ability to nurture technical development and awareness of team colleagues.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for a highly reputable managed service provider who deliver high quality, cost effective and sustainable IT and Telephony solutions to charities, social enterprises, community groups and voluntary organisations.
My client works with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a lucrative business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support/training you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based in Central London, this company has an enviable location with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity is offering a starting salary of up to £38k, depending on experience.
Benefits also include 25 days holiday, flexi working hours, subsidised gym membership, life insurance and investment in your training and career development!
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7426 9817
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-15 18:54:29 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developer - London - £60k - £80k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- C# / SQL Developer - London - £30k
- 1st / 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - Up to £28k
- Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Mid-Level PHP Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k