ATM - R&A/MASH - Report directly to the Service Manager
A Local Authority in the South East of England is urgently looking for an experience manager to join their assessment service.
The position they are recruiting to is for an ATM across R&A and MASH.
It is a floating role across the two service areas therefore the post holder will not directly manage a team, but will be responsible for reviewing and signing off pieces of work across MASH and R&A.
As such you will be reporting directly to the Service Manager making this position far closer to a Team Manager than Assistant Team Manager position, therefore is a great opportunity if you're looking to make the step up to Management from being an Assistant Team Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a unique position in one of the largest Councils in the area.
As such there will be opportunities for progression when you are in the post.
If you're interested in the opportunity please contact Dave Noblett immediately on 0207 940 2100.
Alternatively please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - QA OFFICER - LIEGE
- Senior & Principle Ecologist- Growth- SW
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School